CS2 is the biannual newsletter of the Countryside Survey project. It contains news of recent developments in the Survey and other short articles relating to change in the countryside.
CS2 is produced in electronic format as an Adobe PDF document.
Click here to obtain a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- UK report now available; country-level reports coming soon...
- Country-level reporting: Scotland
- Additional summary data now available
- New Land Cover Map team leader
- Biodiversity applications: habitat action plans
- Current uses of Survey data
- Timeline of future outputs
- Land Cover Map 2007
- Soils processing now completed
- New uses of Countryside Survey data
- Countryside Survey provides career stepping stone
- Countryside Survey method to be applied in Europe
- Country-level reports due spring 2009
- Stakeholders pleased with progress
- Field Survey now finished
- Field Survey debriefing
- A brief history of Countryside Survey
- Next steps
- Survey data now ready for analysis
- New benefit from the 2007 Survey
- Countryside Survey information used for study of invasive species