This page provides links to the Scotland reports from Countryside Survey in 2007.
Use the links below to obtain copies of the documents you require. Documents are produced in Adobe PDF format.
Click here to obtain a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Scotland Results from 2007
- Chapter 1: Introduction and Methodologies(4.2Mb)
- Chapter 2: The National Picture(3.2Mb)
- Chapter 3: Enclosed Farmland: Arable and Horticulture and Improved Grassland Broad Habitats (3.4Mb)
- Chapter 4: Semi-Natural Grasslands: Neutral, Calcareous and Acid Grassland Broad Habitats (2.5Mb)
- Chapter 5: Boundary and Linear Features Broad Habitat (4.4Mb)
- Chapter 6: Woodlands: Broadleaved, Mixed and Yew Woodlands; and Coniferous Woodland (3.5Mb)
- Chapter 7: Mountain, Moor and Heath: Bracken, Dwarf Shrub Heath, Bog and Fen Marsh and Swamp Broad Habitats(5Mb)
- Chapter 8: Rivers, Streams and Standing Waters (3.7Mb)