This page provides links to the UK reports from Countryside Survey in 2007.
Use the links below to obtain copies of the documents you require. Documents are produced in Adobe PDF format.
Click here to obtain a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Headline Messages from 2007 (21Mb)
UK Results from 2007
- Addendum to “UK Results from 2007” June 2009 (0.15Mb)
- Chapter 1: Methodology (5.7Mb)
- Chapter 2: The National Picture (2.5Mb)
- Chapter 3: Enclosed Farmland: Arable and Horticulture and Improved Grassland Broad Habitats (2.6Mb)
- Chapter 4: Semi-Natural Grasslands: Neutral, Calcareous and Acid Grassland Broad Habitats (2.6Mb)
- Chapter 5: Boundary and Linear Features CS-UK-Results2007-Chapter05.pdf (2.6Mb)
- Chapter 6: Woodlands: Broadleaved, Mixed and Yew Woodlands; and Coniferous Woodland (2.7Mb)
- Chapter 7: Mountain, Moor and Heath (3.3Mb)
- Chapter 8: Rivers, Streams and Standing Waters (2.5Mb)
- Chapter 9: Developed Land in Rural Areas (1.5Mb)
- Chapter10: Changes in Countryside Vegetation System Aggregate Classes between 1978 and 2007 (4Mb)
The following Annexes are referred to from the text of the ‘UK Results from 2007’ report:
- Annex 1: Glossary (465kb)
- Annex 2: CS Technical Report No. 1/07 – Field Mapping Handbook (8.5Mb)
- Annex 3: CS Technical Report No. 2/07 – Vegetation Plots Handbook (2.1Mb)
- Annex 4: CS Technical Report No. 3/07 - Soils Manual (1.4Mb)
- Annex 5: CS Technical Report No. 4/07 – Statistical Report (330kb)
- Annex 6: Broad Habitat areas (now available as summary data) and Flows (274kb)
- Annex 7: Vegetation Condition Measures (now available as summary data)